- messagingbrand guidelines + visual identity
- naming architecture
- trade show
- new product launch asset development
- sales collateral + web content
- a cohesive and clear messaging platform and associated visual aesthetic that created an easy-to-understand brand proposition across Nokia’s wide B2B and B2B2C customer audiences. This platform was launched at NAB 2017.
- From sales to product development teams, the organization aligned around a new platform of “OZO Reality” that helped previously competing internal teams to understand how to support and find common shared purpose.